Lesson 20 – How To Research Potential High-Gain Cryptocurrency
Researching any cryptocurrency you are interested is most necessary. It involves a process – a coin baptism if you will – to filter out the bad coins from among the good ones. And, also so that you do not get burned buying a particular coin that is a junk or scam coin.
Researching cryptocurrency involves having a system that you can apply that will assist you in filtering out the bad coins and finding “gem” coins that have the potential of giving you 10X, 100X, 1000X, 10000X, or more in gains.
That process involves …
- Finding low-cost high-gain potential coins
- Understanding the impact of a coins total supply and sweet spot
- Using the Google search engine as a research resource
- Using the Coin Market Capitalization website as a research resource
- Using the YouTube website as a research resource
- Using the Facebook and possibly Twitter website as research resources
- Visiting the cryptocurrency website itself
The video above shows you the entire process that I use when researching cryptocurrency and it incorporates each of the elements listed above.
It is a system that works.
The Next Lesson (Lesson 21): Setting Up, Reading, and Using a Cryptocurrency Graph Like an Expert (Check your email tomorrow)