HashFlare is a bitcoin cloud mining platform that promises fixed fees, instant withdrawals, and multi-pool support. (This NOT a lending platform)
What Is HashFlare?
HashFlare, found online at HashFlare.io, is a cloud mining platform that promises to offer low fees, unlimited term contracts, and good ROIs.
Like other cloud mining companies, HashFlare aims to make cloud mining accessible to all users – even those with limited cryptocurrency experience. With HashFlare, you pay to join, then receive a proportionate share of the company’s computing output.
Mining cryptocurrencies is complex. HashFlare wants to make it easy. The service has operated since November 2015. Today, they mine bitcoin, ZCash, Ethereum, and DASH.
How Does HashFlare Work?
HashFlare works similar to other cloud mining operations. You pay to join the company, then receive a proportionate share of the company’s computing power. The HashFlare datacenters, according to the official website, “house hundreds of miners”. Those computers constantly mine different cryptocurrencies. You earn a share of those cryptocurrencies based on the amount of money you contributed to the cloud mining operation.
- Instant Mining and Payouts: HashFlare’s mining starts immediately after payment is confirmed. The first payouts occur within 24 hours.
- Unlimited Term Contract: There is no time limit and no expiry date. You can use the HashFlare system for as long as you like. However, some of the altcoin contracts come with 1-year contracts. It’s also important to note that your contract is only valid for as long as the mining operation is profitable.
- Instant Withdrawals: You can receive your money instantly after withdrawal.
- Detailed Statistics: You can view all mining information in real-time, at any point from any location.
- Pool Allocation: You can decide which pools to dedicate your hash rate too. Users are encouraged to find the most profitable combination.
- Fixed Fees: There are no hidden fees or commissions on HashFlare. Every single transaction is visible to you.
How Much Money Can You Make With HashFlare?
That depends upon 3 major factors:
- Your Hashrate plan, SHA-256 ( Higher the Hashrate more will be the profit)
- Bitcoin value/price ( Higher the Bitcoin price, more will be your profit)
- Bitcoin mining difficulty ( Less difficulty more profit)
The above three factors are very crucial in deciding your profit. Nonetheless, cloud mining is profitable and bitcoin price will surge even more in 2018.
So if you’re a beginner, I would advise you to sign up and purchase some hash rate as the price of hash rate is also increasing constantly and the stock is also limited.
You can sign up and purchase –>> HERE << — and you will get 10% discount on your purchase (limited offer). So hurry up and start mining.